Creative Combat Updates: $5000 Prize & Deadline Extension
Great news everyone! Today we are delighted to announce that the deadline for the Creative Combat competition has been extended! You now have till March 7 to apply to this one of a kind competition in the region. Simply fill in the application form with your partner and submit your resumes for a chance to be crowned as the masterminds behind the best digital marketing campaign. And if that’s not enough, we are throwing in a $5000 winner takes all prize into the mix!
Here’s the updated timeline:
Ten teams will be shortlisted and sent a creative brief by March 8, and will be given only one week to cook up their plans. The campaign plans will be collected on the 15th of March to be reviewed. Based on the quality of the campaign plans, 5 finalist teams will be selected and announced on March 18.
During ArabNet Beirut, our judges, who are marketing executives at major Lebanese brands, will vote live to select the team with the best plan for a digital marketing campaign and the winning team will be awarded $5,000.
You’ve got til March 7. Apply now!
- You and your partner also have the option of sending in your portfolios or 30 second video that explains why you should be chosen to compete along with your resumes.
- The competition is open to employed professionals and freelancers who have experience in advertising, media, or communications.
- Applicants must be 29 years of age or younger.
- All teams must include at least one designer & another member who could be a copywriter, developer, digital strategist or marketing professional.
- Teams are expected to produce PLANS for a campaign and not a full campaign.
More details here.