ArabNet’s second edition of the creative "Innovation Avenue"!
The Innovation Avenue is an initiative by ArabNet to help all hardware developers and designers in the MENA region showcase their product and connect with potential partners, developers, media, and investors to help them grow.
Submit your hardware product to be showcased at ArabNet Beirut
- The product must be a smart device / hardware
- There must be a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), or working prototype
- Applicants must be based in the MENA region
Submitting Your Product
You can submit to the innovation avenue by filling out the application form linked here.
Please be patient; take your time filling in the form and follow the guidelines to ensure a complete submission. Incomplete submissions may be disregarded.
Deadline for submissions: January 23, 2017
Submissions will be reviewed based on Innovation and Creativity, Market Potential, Usability and Reliability, Design and Competitive Advantage.
Six (6) finalists will be selected to showcase their products at the conference.
Finalists will be announced: February 3, 2017
- Receive 2 free pass for the three days of ArabNet Beirut (doesn’t include flight/accommodation)
- Showcase their hardware product during the Forum Days
- Connect with Media, Mentors, Investors and Partners
- Have their Logo and description of the hardware product in the ArabNet Beirut booklet
Registering to Attend ArabNet Beirut
Deadline for Early Bird Registration: 01 January
Deadline for Regular Registration: 05 February
Late Bird Registration Deadline: 19 February
On site registration is available at the door during the conference.
Want to contact us regarding the Innovation Avenue? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org