The Battle of the Games showcases the flourishing game development community in the MENA region by giving game creators the chance to connect with potential partners, developers, media, and investors to help them grow.
Submit your game to be showcased at ArabNet Riyadh here
- Game has to be released within the last 18 month
- Game has to be functional before deadline of competition
- Game has to be original (not an arabized template)
Submitting Your Game
You can submit to Battle of the Games by filling out the application form linked here.
Please be patient; take your time filling in the form and follow the guidelines to ensure a complete submission.
Incomplete submissions may be disregarded.
Submissions will be reviewed based on Innovation, Business Potential, Gameplay and 6-8 finalists will selected to showcase at the conference.
- Receive 2 free passes for the three days of ArabNet Riyadh 2016 (doesn’t include flight/accommodation)
- Showcase their game during the Forum Days (on the appropriate platform)
- Connect with Media, Mentors, Investors and Partners
- Have their Logo and description of the game in the ArabNet Riyadh booklet
A Jury of investors and leading gaming companies will review the games onsight and a winner will be chosen.
Conference venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Kingdom Tower Center, Riyadh
For visa-request invitation letters, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to contact us regarding the Battle of the Games? Send an email to email@example.com
Are you interested to become a sponsor for the Battle of the Games? Send an email to